Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pencil It In

Hi Everyone,
I have so much to share today from the new Digital Doodles release, "Pencil It In".  Kathy has now put together a set of digital stamps that are school related and are very very cute.  This stamp set is just perfect for those "back to school" projects and "teacher" gifts.
I used these amazing digital stamps to create a gift set for that special teacher in your life.

I created a "Planner" with space inside for teacher's to write notes and monthly calendars to "pencil in" special events and appointments.

Here is a coffee cozy that I made for that  teacher who just loves to drink coffee.

Here is a little thank you note with the cute school themed images. I just love the little worm and the dashed lines stamp.

If you would like to check out this kit, you could go HERE.
Thanks for dropping by today.

5 comments:

  1. so cute. love the coffee cup cozy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta say, as a teacher, I would LOVE these!!! The coozie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I wish I was a teacher or had a teacher to make these for LOL! GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute you did a wonderful job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete