Monday, August 23, 2010

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and are ready to get back to good old Monday again. I have a fun birthday card to share with all of you today.
When I first came across this vintage birthday image from "Graphics Fairy", I fell in love.  The beautiful illustrations with the song birds and wild flowers were simply breathtaking. If you haven't checked out this website before, I recommend that you do because they have awesome free vintage graphics to use for your paper crafting purposes. I added some "October Afternoon" and "Melissa Frances" pattern paper to compliment the image. The lacy border punch is from "Martha Stewart" and the canvas flower is from "Prima".
One more thing before I sign off for the day, Digital Doodles is having an open call for new Design Team members.  Kathy is fabulous to work with and her digi images are very cute.  If you want more info on how to apply. You can head on over to her website HERE.

Thanks for dropping by today
Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the vintage feel of this card! And I also love your teacher gift set! Super cute! We have very similar styles :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful and you have a wonderful shop at ETSY...I have bookmarked it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elizabeth...this card is so beautiful! Love that vintage image!

    ReplyDelete