Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi Everyone,
It's that time again for another new stamp release from "Digital Doodles". This time Kathy put together a whole stamp kit filled with 14 sentiments that coordinate with many of her previous stamp releases.  She asked all the design team members to put together a notecard set using some of these sentiments with her stamps. Here is what I came up with......
I also used pattern paper from "Cosmo Cricket" and die cut paper from "KI Memories"


I love really adore this butterfly stamp from "Digital Doodles". I paired it with the "Thank You" sentiment. I love that how the sentiments are so easy to interchange with a variety of her stamps.


For this card, I added a little party hat to the kitty stamp and paired it with the "Happy Birthday to you" sentiment. 


And this is by far my favorite of them all, the perfect little bird houses paired with the "Home Tweet Home" sentiment.

If you want to check out these stamps for yourself, you can find them HERE

Once again, thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful week.
Elizabeth

1 comment: