Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Hi Everyone,
I hope that all of you are having a wonderful Tuesday. I am so excited to share with all of you the new card I created this week for Digital Doodles. The digital stamp that I used this week is called "Spring Garden" and is available exclusively at Two Peas in a Bucket for only .99 cents. I just love this little bird image from the stamp collection.
I created this card by first choosing my papers. I wanted to go with bright colors that reminded me of spring time. So I chose to use one of my favorite paper companies "October Afternoon" I just love their fun style! Next, I printed out the digital stamp several times on different colors of pattern paper. Then I pieced the images back together. The music notes are from the "Thrift Shop" stamp collection from "October Afternoon" I also machine stitched along the edges of my cardstock. I used my cricut machine to cut out the oval and my Martha Stewart punch to cut out the lacy edge. Lastly, I printed my sentiment out on the computer and glued on chipboard letters to finish it off.

I have also entered this card in the Lucy Abrams card challenge over on her blog. This week the challenge is stitching. Thanks for stopping by this week :)

10 comments:

  1. Awww what a cute card. It is very springy. Anyone would love to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This couldn't be any cuter Elizabeth! I love all the patterned papers you used, the music notes, embossing and the wavy sentiment! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..I love it!! Love that little musical banner you added! Totally MAKES the card uniquely yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just in love with this card! The're is nothing i don't like on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...love all the details! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I want to jump right into that card! Its so happy and spring-y...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly a delightful card! I just saw it on Lucy's Cards blog, congrats on being honored.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 2nd place win in Lucy's challenge! Wonderful card - love all the paper-piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card. Congratulations win on Lucy's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! This card is SO adorable!!! Congrats on winning Lucy's challenge :)

    ReplyDelete