Friday, April 9, 2010

Hi Everyone,
I hope your week has been a fabulous one and you are ready to enjoy the weekend. I don't have any plans this weekend but thats alright because I really enjoy not having an agenda :) I just saw "The Time Traveler's Wife" last night which I thought was alright but a little confusing to figure out. I am so in the mood to watch a good movie but I am not sure what is out there that is good to see? Anybody have any suggestions? Moving on to crafty talk..... Today I have two cards that I made to share with all of you. The first one reminds me of spring and friendship. I used Basic Grey's Kioshi line for the flower and the pattern paper. I am not a big huge fan of Basic Grey, especially for cards, but I thought I would give it a whirl. I also pop dotted the flowers on the pattern paper to give some dimensional qualities to it.
The next card I made is for Mother's Day. I used some very old "Fancy Pants" rub-ons that I had in my stash for forever. I also used "Cosmo Cricket","Little Yellow Bicycle", and "Girls Paperie" for the pattern paper.
Thats all I have to share for now :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.


5 comments:

  1. These cards are both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards!

    As far as movies go, we just saw "Up in the Air" with George Clooney. FANTASTIC movie! I recommend renting or buying that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kioshi card is drool-worthy! Love the mix of flowers! And the tag card with the measuring tape makes me green with envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these cards! Saw the first one....not sure where. The second is new to me! Glad I didn't miss it....love the tag! I recently got some of that Kioshi line and you make me want to get it out and play! :)

    ReplyDelete