Friday, February 12, 2010



Its Finally Friday and I am in a creative mood. Its been a long week but the weekend is around the corner and I am ready for some relaxation :)Here are some mini cards that I made for my Etsy shop today and here is a layout that I created from Valentine's Day 2009 (I am really behind on my scrapping). I Hope everyone has a nice weekend :)

Material for Owl Mini Cards
Bazzil Cardstock
Patterned Paper (old scraps that I used from years ago)
Owl Stamp (Hero Arts)
Sentiment Stamp (Hero Arts)
Copic Markers (yellow green)


Materials for Layout
Bazzil Cardstock
Patterned Paper (Best Creations)
Heart Tag (from my Etsy shop)
White marker (Sharpie Poster Paint)
Love Phrase (Cricut Paisley Cartridge)


1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! The remind me of the "Owen the Owl" tags.

    ReplyDelete