Friday, March 26, 2010

Thank You Cards



Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. This weekend we are driving back to Southern California for my husband to go race car driving! It should be lots of fun! I thought I would post a few cards I made before we take off. For some reason this week, I was hitting a creative wall but I managed to get my creative juices flowing again and I came up with these cards. I started by using a small white card base 3" x 3" and I added some coordinating pattern paper. I stuck these cute little felt embellishments on the bottom right hand corner of each card and I pop dotted little hearts and my stamped sentiment. To finish it off, I stitched along the left hand edge of the cards and tied a ribbon. Here is my tip for this card: Use glitter on small embellishments to add a little sparkle and interest to your project. Thanks for Looking and have a great weekend everyone :)

Materials Used:
Pattern Paper (American Crafts)
Felt Embellishments (Martha Stewart)
Heart Punch (not sure of the brand it is very very old)
Sentiment (Hero Arts)

7 comments:

  1. Those are adorable.
    I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are ADORABLE! You really do nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....these are darling cards! We lived in the Bay Area before moving to NC 5 years ago. Used to go racing in Buttonwillow and Willowsprings. Does your husband race with a particular group? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know where Buttonwillow is because I got stuck there as a kid when my parent's car broke down on our vacation. But to answer your question, no my husband doesn't race with a group. He is going to race at Irwindale Speedway in Southern California. It was his birthday gift! So we had to make that 8 hour drive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Love those little felt animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are crazy-cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete