Monday, March 8, 2010


Hi Everyone,

Today is Monday and what better way to start the week off than with some cute cupcake cards. I am sorry to say but cupcakes are off limits for me now :( Yes I know, sadly the doctor has banned all gluten from our diet which means no more cupcakes for me :( I tried making gluten free cupcakes but they just aren't the same. At least I get to create some yummy cards though :) I made these cards using the cricut cartridge sweet treats and selecting the card function. I decided to go for a monochromatic color scheme and to make these cupcakes even more fun by using bright colors. I dry embossed the chocolate frosting to give the card some texture. I hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. aw noooooo! ive always found that if you try other varieties of ingredients you can get gluten free cakes just right! my mum isn't allowed gluten either. GORGEOUS cake cards tho :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. They look good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! Would you mind sharing the 'Recipe'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sorry! I just saw that you had them on your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete