Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Martha Stewart Sale


Hi Everyone,
I Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday. I am trying so hard to get focused and get more items made for my store today. This weekend my husband and I are going to be so busy that I doubt I will have time for scrapbooking. We are going on a 7 hour drive to our hometown to visit our family and friends. The hardest part is the doctor is putting us on a gluten free, dairy free, corn free, soy free diet. Which means all fast food on this trip is totally eliminated. Does anyone have any tips for packing healthy snacks on a long road trip? Also here is a link to one of my favorite destinations on the web, the Martha stewart store. I just love her embellishments and paper punches.
Till Next Time

3 comments:

  1. Fresh fruit sounds like the easiest portable option for you right now - that's a tough diet you're on! How about oatcakes, are they gluten free? Lots of energy in those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha Stewart store, that sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the ideas. We tried Gluten-free crackers, we gave in to a no bun protein burger, and lots of water. I would try oatcakes but part of our diet is no grains. We were tempted by cupcakes at the birthday party, but we overcame :)

    ReplyDelete