Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Cupcake Obsession


Hi All,
Since Valentine's day is just around the corner I started thinking about one of my favorite sweet treats. Cupcakes! I was thinking about ways to dress up my cupcakes for valentine's day and thought of this project. The cricut was my best friend and worst enemy on this project. I used the wild card cartridge to cut out the frame for the heart but my machine apparently had issues and didn't want to punch out the tiny holes along the frame. So I painstakingly punched out each hole by hand with my paper piercer. I used the Sweethearts cartridge to cut out the scalloped heart in the back and I used Best Creations pattern paper for the center heart. I then attached all pieces to a lollipop stick.
Keep on crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment